Special Information for Job Applicants
When you apply for a job with P.F. Chang’s, we collect certain information about you as outlined in this Policy. Information may be collected about you in multiple ways: you may provide it to us in connection with your application; we may make observations in the application process or collect information from public information sources; or you may authorize us to collect information from other sources, such as a former employer or reference.
The following table describes our practices with regard to information submitted in the job application process. If you use our website in the job application process, additional information may be automatically collected, as described above.
- Personal Identifiers: We collect any information you choose to include on your job application, including contact information (name, phone number, address) and social media handles and account information
- Protected Classifications: We request your race and ethnicity in connection with the application process. You are not required to provide this information. We may also collect your date of birth to ascertain whether you are legally able to work.
- Geolocation Information: We may collect your zip code in connection with the application process.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: We collect any information you choose to include on your job application, including your current employer and employment history.
- Education Information: We collect your level of education and institutions attended. In some circumstances, we may collect educational transcripts.
We may share any of the above-listed personal information with Service Providers. We do not sell information related to job applicants.
In certain circumstances, you may submit your application for employment through a third-party service that displays our job posting. We do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. Please review their privacy policies carefully prior to submitting your application materials.