| || || |
- When was P.F. Chang’s Founded?
- P.F. Chang’s opened its doors in 1993 at the Scottsdale Fashion Square in Scottsdale, AZ
- What does P.F. Chang’s Stand For?
- P.F. Chang’s was conceived and developed by Paul Fleming (P.F.) and Philip Chiang (Chang) so both names were incorporated into the name of the concept
- Does P.F. Chang's accept reservations?
- We gladly accept reservations for any party size. Why wait, make your reservation now online or call 1-866-PFCHANG (1-866-732-4264)
- Will you give me my recipe for my favorite dish?
- Please visit our Chef’s Corner for our recent recipes. We hold on tightly to our signature recipes however we highly recommend Barbara Tropp’s cookbooks. She was an expert in Asian cuisine and a consultant with P.F. Chang’s throughout our menu development
- Are franchises available?
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. is selectively pursuing licensing agreements with international partners for its P.F. Chang’s China Bistro concept. Click here for more information P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. does not franchise domestically in the U.S.
- Does P.F. Chang's have menu items for those with Celiac's Disease or an intolerance to gluten?
- Yes. The menu is located on our website in the 'Menu' section. Our Gluten Free Menus are available in our restaurants as well. Simply ask your server upon arrival and we’ll try to accommodate any special requests.
- Does P.F. Chang's provide nutritional information for your menu items?
- Yes. All of our current nutritional information for our menu items is available on our website under 'Menu'. Near the bottom, click on the 'View Our Nutritional Information' button. However, if you are on a special diet program, please speak with one of our managers or Chefs during your visit and we will do our best to make menu recommendations and accommodate your needs.
- How do I make a request for a charitable donation?
- P.F. Chang’s proudly supports charitable organizations in our restaurants’ local communities. Please feel free to contact the Operating Partner or any manager at your local P.F. Chang’s to inquire about charitable giving availability.
- Where do I send information on Marketing and Advertising opportunities?
- If you wish to send us your information, please direct it to our Home Office at the address below:
7676 E. Pinnacle Peak Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- When are you opening a P.F. Chang's in my hometown?
- Have a location suggestion? Click here and submit a location review request to our Real Estate team.